Montes Digital Consulting, CEO & Founder
2015 – Present
- -Provided content marketing consultations and mentorship, photography, cinematography, and graphic design to small business clients, influencers, and bloggers.
- -Administered all aspects of client communication strategies including lead generation, follow-up, and nurture via multiple channels such as: website, thumbtack, social media and google business.
- -Improved client’s image, story, and presence online by assisting them in the creation of high quality content that entertains and builds trust with their target market. For example, I did their photography, cinematography, and graphic design. I also coached them through the process of writing their website, blogs, e-mail marketing campaigns and social media posts.
- -Managed client’s social media accounts and collaborated with them to create a quarterly marketing communications plan. Every month I reported on campaign relevant KPI’s and provided marketing strategy recommendations.
Seal Shield, Marketing Communications Manager Orlando, Florida
December 2017 – June 2018
- -Increased brand ambassadorship by motivating employees to participate in the “Seal Shield Social Media Wheel of Fortune”. This social media challenge provided monthly social media training on all platforms. Every month, I would track analytics and determine the #1 brand ambassador.
- -Improved brand recognition and image by building relationships with media, influencers, and journalists. In addition, got the company featured on INC’s “Best Places to Work 2018”, “Orlando Business Journal’s Fast 50”, and CBS “Tech for Outdoors”.
- -Designed strategic communication plan for multiple channels such as: website, distributor programs, print, e-mail, webinars, and social media. This plan was integrated with relevant content tailored to each segment. To achieve the plan’s goals, I created all the graphic design, photography, videography, and writing.
- -Increased social media following by 700 followers and engagement by 428% across Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter (within 3 months), by designing a yearlong social media communications calendar and publishing engaging viral posts.
- -Oversaw and managed event development for conferences, such as: HIMSS, AORN, and APIC. Planned and assisted in the execution of company events.
Unaltered Athletics, Marketing & Communications Manager
- – In charge of company’s marketing strategy, planning and implementation. Closely monitored and analyzed results to ensure our efforts were efficiently reaching our target market and effectively communicating our mission and vision.
- – Managed, monitored, and analyzed social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Pinterest). Within 180 days, grew Instagram following from 200 to 2,000, Facebook (1,061 to 1,500) and Twitter (2 to 330).
- – Achieved an average open rate of 27.7% (compared to industry average of 16.20%) and an average click through rate of 12.7% (compared to industry average of 1.70%) by designing engaging e-mails through MailChimp.
- – Increased website sessions from 420 to 1,860 and website conversions from 0.05% to 1.39% by designing and developing a new e-commerce website that sold supplements, tickets and registrations.
- – In charge of the event planning & management of natural bodybuilding shows such as: the DIVA Classic, Musclemania’s Goldcoast, NGA USA Championships, and ANBF UNALTERED Sunshine State Pro/Am.
- – Developed and executed content strategy through videography (Premiere Pro), live stream (Mevo), photography (Canon Mark III), graphic design (Adobe Illustrator) and blog (WordPress).
- – Performed advertising through Sports radio and Facebook/Instagram Ads.
- – Led and assisted the channel development of Amazon (Seller Central) and Supplement Stores.
Nova Cosmetic Center, Marketing Director
- – Created and implemented a new digitally integrated marketing plan that resulted in over 90 new patients every month and monthly net sales over $200,000.
- – Increased Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, blog engagement, and client activity by 75% within first 60 days of employment by implementing a social media calendar and successfully targeting audience of interest through paid social activity.
- – Increased website conversion from 1% to 5% by implementing a new interactive design that focused on user experience. Designed and executed e-mail campaigns that increased average Click-Through-Rate from 0.25% to 7%, while reducinge-mail marketing costs by 45%.
- – Managed and oversaw a team of nine employees that included receptionists, nurses, aestheticians, and medical sales. Increased patient bookings by 60% by implementing a new call monitoring system and educating receptionists on product knowledge and telephone etiquette.
Radforze (Teleradiology), Chief Marketing Officer
- – Reported directly to CEO with accountability for all marketing programs, sales strategies, partnership development, and customer service and retention. Conducted in-depth market and customer research, devised advertising and interactive programs and maintained important industry relations.
- – Improved company organization by compiling quarterly budget reports, financial spreadsheets, and company data reports,by creating excel and access systems to track media plans and purchases, client quarterly sales, and profits.
- – Developed and implemented a monitoring system to track radiologist’s credentials and licensing. Input data to prepare daily sales reports and regularly use monthly data to develop sales and promotional strategies.
Henri Bendel, Sales Associate
- – Increased store holiday season sales by 28% compared to previous year by maintaining an average sale per hour of $352 and consistently providing the full Bendel experience. Provided exceptional customer services to high end consumers regularly by signing them up for marketing lists, inform them of upcoming promotions or special events, direct mail, phone contact, and relationship building.
- – Successfully executed of bi-weekly floor sets and visuals by partnering with visuals team and keeping close attention to detail. In charge of organizing fixtures, props, and merchandise.
- – Implemented and monitored new guidelines to inventory organization and management. Managed accurate labeling and organization of all inventory. Completed inventory checks accurately and prepared documentation detailing results.
Comments are off for this post